So-so

Well...so, one day after birthday, I realized how many things I should do for the next couples of week *sigh*

First, I have to take some photos for my first Kartu Tanda Penduduk (thank God, I'm not living in Jakarta so I don't have to picture myself at Kelurahan : p) and that must be pretty (must be WHAT??), natural, and just like myself (so no one would recognizing me as, for example, Miss R or someone else).

Second, I have to collect some more money to submit to Bulungan Cup's piggy bank. School is not gonna have any effective day of studying this week, I suppose, so bring 24 pieces of pancakes wouldn't be really helpful. The problem is, I feel a bit weird going to the malls, presenting my proposal to any good ladies and gentlemen, talking about how much money is still needed for Bulungan Cup together with those people who look up for money to give to Merapi's, Mentawai's, and Wasior's victims. But it was always going like that, anyway.

Third, my class will produce a short film this month (and I really hope so), with me as director, and I've been squeezing any part of my brain to make a proper directioning-scenario. It's quite hard because I have to push any possibilty to make it as simple and visual as it could. I hope it would my great, amin.

My friends keep asking me why I didnt write any 'unyu' (for sure, I didn't even know what 'unyu' means. Some people had explained me what--but I cannot understand it as well, or exactly, why do they use it to express something sweet? Is it inspired by the way a one-and-a-half year old said 'ungu'? Well let's just fu*k off with it) writings, but it is sure not because I've lost my interest to write it. I'm just, you know, just not fulfilled with 'unyu' (my stomach is trembling everytime I said that, brrr) things right now, so just wait...and see.

I was thinking to write something about Gayus and those mafioso in Kepolisian, but I was too tired to think about it right now. It was just an expected, unamazing, a stupid attraction they often show to us. I don't have a problem with someone or some people on some institute's stupidity, but just don't make it as a lame behavior to be paid with dirty money so someone with dirty reputation can shakes his butt to all of us while anybody with powers are busy pretending they didn't know it. And by that the dirty money could flow, turns to dirty food feed to the children of dirty-man-to-be generations. Whatta shame.

And we still could complaining why those childrens is turning into bad teenagers? I would go f*ck myself if I were their parents.

Okay, enough of talking dirty. Actually that isn't really my style. Hehe. And tomorrow is GK Carpenter 2010! Can't wait for it, I hope it didn't turning bad.

See you ; )


Comments

Popular Posts