Farewell

Whatta life.
Maybe that's all I have to said.


It nearly comes to a point when I realized, there's nothing better than to stand by myself; a point which I compromised to be better up this way. 
I can't help myself to stop wondering, would it  be any different if we never met? If we had never collided at a same circle of existence? There you could stay peacefully, have fun, do anything you wanted. As for me, keeping myself unknown would be more than enough. What's the point of sharing if it bothers one so much? What's the point of trusting if we can't believe much?


I was once knowing you as somebody else, when the world was still smaller in your eyes...and you told your worries of humankind. I gave you a smile of my heart. I've probably seen a bit more than you had, been as delighted as you are; you remembered me of myself. But I've took a hard trip of burden to understand, until it surely made clear: growing up isn't always about being more. It's often about being less. Less talk, less ego, less needs to be praised. Life is beautiful, but never meant to be so easy. People got filled  up, painted greens and blues and blacks, nothing is wrong even we decide not to paint at all. Rich and poor, high and low, messed and organized, it's just a matter of perception, two sides of a coin. We never know when life needs it to be flipped. 

It's nothing about being inconsistent, nor easily influenced. It's about learning, accept life as it is. Share love to others, keep hate to self. Or, should we be perfectly matched to be friends? 

That day, when you stepped out of the door, a part of my heart was missing: part of a best friend. Soul mates, they said, isn't just found; it is made. So i probably will never say goodbye...but I wish you just all the best to come true. I'll never took a step of leaving.

Farewell. :)

Comments

Popular Posts